India’s largest network of “High Quality” verified and certified Branded Hotels & Resorts.
Safe, EASY to find, EASY to book & EASY on your wallet AFFORDABLE stay.
Reliability and secured Stays under the network of “Hotels GDS” a national brand you can trust.
Hotels GDS is a well known reputable tourism entity, working with Budget hotels all across India since 2008. Hotels GDS runs a very detailed comprehensive audit programme to evaluate the service standards of a budget hotel. Audit process is strictly conducted by an independent and expert team and covers all aspects of the service and operations of the hotel.
The network of verified & certified, high quality branded hotels is currently 1500+ spread across almost all major cities in India. Network is fast expending.
The Key features includes:-
- Air-conditioned room with attached bathroom
- Cozy Beds for a great night. Because behind every great day is a great night.
- 24 hours check-in
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Telephone in the room
- Hygienic bathrooms with 24 hour hot & cold water supply
- Genuine Service from friendly staff
- Reliability, Security, peace of mind of staying with a National Reputed Brand.
- Safe, Easy to Find, Easy to Book, Affordable Stay.
Yes, Hotels GDS provide Centralized Reservation System (Website/Mobile, Call Centre, E-mail) and also Corporate Customer Care Support (Pre-Stay, During Stay or Post Stay).
Rooms booking start at Rs.800/- only and goes upto Rs.1200/- .
Hotels GDS Rooms can be booked in various ways including through the Hotels GDS website, through the www.hotelsgds.in website and on phone by calling 9555 300 500 . In addition, Hotels GDS can be booked through any of our partner online, offline travel agents.
If you are a travel agent or corporate, please write to [email protected]
Customers have the option to either make an advance payment or pay at the hotel at the time of check-in.
- After a booking is created, you will receive a voucher with complete details of the stay and property.
- You will also receive a SMS with complete details of the stay and property.
The standard check-in time is 12 PM and the standard check-out time is 11 AM.
Yes. Please call our customer care 9555 300 500 and our customer care representative will assist you with the revised booking.
Confirmation e-mail/ booking ID sent to you at the time of booking any of your ID proofs that should have your address and photograph. (Passport, Aadhaar card, driving license and voter's ID card). PAN card does not qualify as an acceptable ID proof.
Please call us at 9555 300 500 and we will get back to you with all the details.